Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pride is in the air

Ashy jammin' out on his first drum set!
On V-day Ashy went shopping w/nana! He always has the best time when he his w/her.... that kid absolutly LOVES his nana. Seriously, Ashy is always talking about her, saying how much he misses her & how much he loves his nana! He thinks she is the "coolest" nana ever!!!! Anyways, Ryleigh was soooo proud wearing this outfit that day.... she fell asleep on the way to pick up Ashy from nanas, so she couldn't show off he outfit! So here ya go "nana"!!!! Dirty white trash! I started cutting my "shag" on night & wanted to see what a "mullet" would look like! Why? Dunno?! Honestly though, I just can't seem to go out in public w/out wearing a hat, unless I'm stopping @ the flying J truck stop by my work, then I wear it proud! I just can't imagine WHY some of these dudes LOVE there mullets. They perm them, they crimp it, they stand there & comb it while smoking & styling it in the bathroom..... can you say PRIDE!!!! I just don't get it! & there poor kids (probably being forced) with these hair cuts. They grow up taking pride as well!!!! I can't seem to get rid of mine tho.... help Brooke!!!!

5 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

Josh, I thought that mullet was long gone. I don't think Brooke can get over fast enough to cut that thing off!!!! Please help, someone, anyone..Oh man

bev said...

Hey boy. Next step....Trailer.

kendall said...

nice hair!!!

Vera said...

mizvera.blogspot.com/



I'm back..... you better comment on mine...

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮